Saturday, February 19, 2011

Reba at 15 months

Seriously...where has the time gone! I can't believe my little girl is 15 months old. I took her to the doctor on Friday for a check up, and to meet the new doctor. Dr. Alex is great - I can tell already that I'm really going to like him. Reba is weighing in at 21.8 lbs and is standing 30 inches tall. That puts her in the 34th and 37th percentiles respectively. It is sort of a shock to think of her on the small side, especially since Dallas was always on the big side! In other areas, she is excelling. Reba has about 10 words: mama, dad, book, cheese, brother, yes, no, bye-bye, baa, moo, and neigh. She loves to read books and play tea party. She also loves her tractors and cars. Reba now has 8 teeth...number 8 broke through on her actual month-birthday.

To end with, here is Reba newest look - an alfalfa sprout!

Until next time...

1 comment:

Missy!! said...

I love her little cheeks!! :) She is too cute!!