Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sweetest Words

I can't believe I have forgotten to document this major milestone for Dallas!  In the last two weeks, Dallas has started to repeat a lot of words.  It is so wonderful (and relieving) that he is finally coming around to talking and putting multiple (2-3) words together. 

About a week ago, Dallas said "wuv you" as I was tucking him into bed.  It melted my heart and brought tears to my eyes.  I have waited 2 years, 7 months, and 2 weeks to hear those precious words.  I kept saying "I love you" over and over, and he kept saying "wuv you" over and over.

Until next time...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brings tears to my eyes too! GG

Jennifer Ann said...

Awe so sweet

Jenni said...

How sweet!!!

Missy!! said...

Aww!! I have a feeling that once he starts talking.. he isn't going to stop! Just like his momma! ;)

But what a good first phrase to say! :)