Thursday, October 14, 2010

What Goes Around...Comes Around

So, I got a pay back today. 

One that was a long time in waiting. 

One that had me calling my mother apologizing for something I did when I was just a little girl.

You see, long ago (I can't remember how old I was), I took a crayon - or two or maybe even three - and drew a beautiful mural on my mom's hallway.  As the story goes, Mom questioned us girls as to who did it (although it wasn't hard to tell because the height of the drawing clearly pointed to me).  I admitted and was pretty proud of the work, and then while I was getting in trouble...I had to point out the other side of the hallway!

Fast forward to today...I found markings all over Reba's bedroom door and door jam.  The height of the drawing clearly pointed to Dallas.  I asked him about it, and he admitted to doing it.  Of course, then he pointed out another spot that I hadn't seen.  And, in case you had forgotten...I just painted that door and door jam as part of my stairwell make-over.

Thank goodness for Mr. Clean Magic Erasers.  All the markings came off.  Let's just hope he doesn't do it again.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Carla said...

Yeah, and they didn't make Mr. Clean Magic Erasers or washable crayons when we were kids!