Thursday, October 7, 2010

Ahh...Fall

Just like many of my friends have posted, I love fall.  I love the changing of the leaves.  I love wearing sweatshirts and jeans.  I love the warm sunshine in the afternoons and the cool evenings.  I love campfires and s'mores.  I love harvest.  
That's why I was excited to see the farmers arrive yesterday to start on the bean field behind our house.  Of course, they came right as the kiddos were going down for naps; needless to say, Dallas did not take a very good nap.  After Reba woke up, we headed outside to catch a ride.

Dallas got the original bucket seat (which is where I used to ride when I was his age), while Reba and I got the buddy seat.
As you can tell, Reba was super excited about her first combine ride...
 
We rode for about an hour, and then Reba got too restless.  Hopefully, we can catch another ride when the farmers come back to harvest the corn field beside the house...

Until next time...

No comments: