Thursday, September 9, 2010

Oodles to Share

OK...I think I am about caught up with posts. Make sure you scroll down to check out all my updates. I put them in "reverse" order, so you should read about our latest adventures as they occurred. It starts with the Iowa State Fair and ends with the Kentucky State Fair. I also have my pictures downloaded from Labor Day weekend, so I will be sharing them soon.

I also have one last bit of exciting information to share with the blogging world...
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
...........
drumroll please...
............
...........
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

We are moving!

Yes, we are getting ready to put our house up for sale, and we are moving to the Evansville, IN area.

Doug has taken a new job with Monsanto at the Evansville location. They are wanting him to start the last week of September (yes, that's coming up very quickly). As for the kids and I, we will more than likely be staying here in Iowa for a short time - working on selling the house and what not.

So look forward to more updates as we start this next journey.

Until next time...

5 comments:

Carla said...

Matt usually isn't like this, but he is watching for houses for you. He called me about one on his way to work this morning. I couldn't find it online even though it's listed w/ a realtor. I'll send you anything we see that we think you may be interested in.

Jennifer Ann said...

Hey! Loved catching up with your post! Sounds like you've been busy! Congrats to doug on the new job and good luck to all of you with the move! So excited you'll be back in the state!

Kristin said...

So exciting! And closer to home...how nice!

gram said...

Gram is loving this wonderful news. I'll be glad when you all are back in Evansville and settled in. Now I can spoil more often, right?

Marc and Chelsea said...

YAY!!! Congrats on the new job and the move! We'll pray that your house sells quickly and that you have a safe and easy move! :)