Thursday, September 30, 2010

A lot of This and a Little of That Thursday

First, the weather has been beautiful!  I just love the fall, too bad in Iowa it is a very, very short season.  That's one thing I am really looking forward to about moving.  Plus, I'm very excited to see the trees change colors and enjoy that natural wonder.  OK...enough about that...pictures!

Reba has loved playing in the sandbox.  She will sit and dig and play while Dallas drags me about the yard wanting to do other things.  Plus, she has learned that the sand doesn't taste all that great, so she has stopped putting it in her mouth and I can feel comfortable walking away for a few minutes.
One thing I won't miss about Iowa...the wind.  I mean how is a girl suppose to keep her hair looking fabulous all day with this wind?
This goober just makes me laugh!
We have been having some great successes with the potty training and sleeping in the big boy bed, but as to be expected...we have our moments.  He also knows when the camera is on, taking pictures of his sister, and how to step in front and flash that grin!

The other day I posted about new things the kiddos can do, well the next day, Reba surprised me by doing this...

Yea, she just took off and up the stairs she went!  She made it about half way up before she stopped to see if anyone was following (and yes, I was!)

Reba has also started to stand (without holding on to something) for longer periods of time.  Here, she was pouring herself a nice cup of tea.
Oh, remember that packing picture...here's how I found Dallas later that day.
When did I get two monkeys for kids?

And, finally a short video.  We were playing outside today when I noticed Dallas climbing onto his pedal tractor a little different than normal.  Apparently, he has to climb on like Daddy climbs on the big Ollie.
Until next time...

3 comments:

Carla said...

Yeah, well, don't think the wind is going to change. We have plenty of it here in S. IN! Also wanted to tell you if you have a chance at all to come visit next week would be a good week...the 2nd largest street festival in the US will be taking place right here in Evv. It's fun! Cute way to get on Ollie too.

Marc and Chelsea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marc and Chelsea said...

Your kids are too cute! :)