Monday, August 2, 2010

Photo Round-up

On Saturday, the weather was rather warm, so Reba went for the coolest approach to swing
Doug, Reba and I went to a baseball game Saturday night, while we were working on supper prior to leaving...Reba took a nap
As you may have or have not heard, Dallas is home! We met my parents and sister in Illinois on Sunday afternoon. This morning, Dallas decided to help me juice some tomatoes. I was rather shocked when I turned to see this...
Yep, he climbed right up on the table like he had done it before! I wonder where he learned that?

Once I got everything set up, Dallas was a great help. He put every single tomato into the juicer for me.
After I took Dallas upstairs for his afternoon nap, I came into the living room to find Reba like this...
I guess she was ready for a nap too.

Until next time...

2 comments:

Stacia said...

your kids sleep anywhere anytime... crazy!

Jenni said...

I love all the sleeping pictures of Reba!! My boys have never just fallen asleep in random places.