Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Just some photos...

I saw this today, and realized I never posted it. We went to Mick and Kathy's (Reba's godparents' house) one evening for a cookout. Dallas loved their tree swing.

This is Reba's new favorite toy...she constantly has it in her mouth!
It is a farmer that goes with one of Dallas' tractors
Such a sweet little face...you can also see her two bottom teeth fairly well.
I know you can't hear the giggles, but I'm sure you can imagine them...
and the source of the giggles? Daddy tickling!
Until next time...

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Cute cute cute!!!!

Hofmann said...

Miss Reba looks like she is all smiles! We have the same little farmer that Reba is chewing on, I think Jenna has chewed on him too! I hope Dallas is having a good time in Indiana and that mommy and daddy don't miss him too much!