Saturday, May 22, 2010

UN-invited Guest

This afternoon, Doug, the kiddos and I went to Coralville to make a special purchase (I'll keep you in suspense on that until another post). When we got home, Doug was carrying Dallas and opened the back door to find this:
Doug nearly dropped Dallas and nearly pooped his pants! If it would have been me...there wouldn't be any "nearly" about the latter...I would just plain have.
It was about 3 feet in length.
I'm still getting the chills writing this...ughhh.

Until next time...

6 comments:

Jennifer E. said...

OMG! What kind of snake was it? Looks poisonous. How scary. Thank God Doug was carrying Dallas and Dallas wasn´t walking ahead by himself.

Jenni said...

I would have freaked out!!!!!!

How funny you guys came to Coralville today and we went to the Outlet mall in your neck of the woods today! :-)

Erin P said...

Better you guys than me! Ugh is right! I hate snakes.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, is that a "good" snake or a "bad" snake? I hope it ws a good one! Love, GG

Missy!! said...

EWWWW!! You know.. I would have peed my pants.. SNAKES ARE GROSS!!!!

Stacia said...

oh my goodness! so nice of it to stop by for a visit! eww!