Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Rest of the Weekend

I am sorry it has taken me nearly all week to recap the weekend, but I figure why put so many things in one post when I can stretch it out to a week's worth of posts? Right?

While in Amana on Saturday, we did a little garage sale shopping. I find these clothes for Dallas (grand total: $1)
I also picked up a pair of shoes for Reba (got to give them the taste of approval)
Remember the tent I bought at the Williamsburg garage sales? We put it to good use on Sunday
What was Reba watching? Doug and I waxing the truck! Doug and I were able to accomplish that task while Dallas took his nap

We also planted some more garden: tomatoes, green beans, carrots, rosemary and horehound (yes, we are going to try and make horehound candy from it...)
Until next time...

1 comment:

Carla said...

Awesome deals! Can't believe you got all that for $1!! Great idea for sun protection!! You must like horehound way more than I do...