Sunday, March 7, 2010

Weekend Recap

I'm going to keep these short...I am typing with one hand because I have a sleeping baby in my other arm. :)

Dallas figured out how to take his shirt off...
We got Dallas a potty chair a few weeks ago...he likes to sit on it, but has yet to use it. That's alright; we know he is young and it takes time.
Reba has started to use the jump swing...
She really likes the lights and music
Here's Dallas using the jump swing for the first time (same age as Reba...but not the same size!)
Doug made it home from Canada just fine Friday evening. Dallas was super excited to see his daddy when he woke up Saturday morning.

Until next time...

2 comments:

Carla said...

I know every child is different, but a friend gave me some potty training trips that were a God-send, so let me know if you want more info on the method we've used! Ciara only uses a diaper at night now. She will be 2 the end of June (also young).

Missy!! said...

Hey, Dallas may not go in the potty.. but he sure does know how to use it! Check him out with his magazine!! (It looks like an Auto Trader.. Wheels and Deals?? :)