Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hip2Save.com

I have been clipping coupons for a short while, and I found this awesome BLOG giving you tons of hot deals at various places (thanks Jen!). I am addicted, and I just discovered it yesterday. Before, I was only getting coupons from coupon.com because we don't get a "big city" newspaper that carries inserts. This has opened the door (and internet webpages) to many more places to gather coupons and tips on how to really get the most out of them. I thought I would pass it along to all the other blog mom's or just anyone looking to score an amazing deal.

Hope it helps...you can also find Hip2Save by clicking the button to the right.

Until next time...

p.s. if you ever want to get rid of coupons that you receive in your newspaper(s), I'd be glad to take them off your hands!

1 comment:

The Schneider's said...

Coupon clipping...my new hobby! Glad you enjoy the site, it is addictive but in a good way, I even got the binder going. I too thought about begging for more coupons, will have to make that post too. Also, here is a site w/ some other local coupon blogs I thought you might like for your area: http://themillennialhousewife.blogspot.com/