Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hello Sunshine!

Monday was a beautiful day! I made the decision to skip Dallas' nap and take him outside, and I was very glad I did. He loved being outside. I think we got every toy out of the garage and barn! Tuesday it was pretty chilly again, so we stayed in, but today it is sunshine again; although we didn't skip naptime today.

Ok...on to pictures from Monday...

I was very surprised to see my tulips popping through!
Dallas enjoying being pulled in his wagon
I even got the dogs out of their kennel...they loved it too!
Charlie
Fred
After Reba woke up from her nap, she came outside to enjoy the sunshine with Dallas and I
Dallas learning how to drive
Dallas thought he should give us a ride on the lawn mower
When Daddy got home from work, he decided to get the Ollie-ollie-ollie out (that's what Dallas calls the Oliver)

I'm off to enjoy more of the sunshine!
Until next time...

1 comment:

connie said...

I love the new format on the blog. The pics are great. There is no way that little Reba can be 4 months old. We need to get out there and get to know her better. Love that sunshine! I miss you all so much.