Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Even More of Dallas' Birthday Weekend

My mom emailed me some of the pictures she took while out visiting for Dallas' birthday. I thought I would share some of them with you! Also...look forward to another post with pictures from Dallas' birthday celebration with Gram and Grandpa Bergman and Aunt Josie.

Reba and Aunt Lisa (before Miss Reba decided to nap)
GG and Reba
Dallas giving his baby sister some lovin'
Grandma Robertson and her babies
Dallas trying to figure out Aunt Katie's treadmill (my mom had a video of this which was quite hilarious as well...maybe I will be able to get her to send it too)
As many of you know, we got Dallas' name from Dallas Clark of the Indianapolis Colts. On Friday night when my parents took Dallas to Katie's, they went to dinner in D. Clark's home area. The gal that runs the bar is a good friend of D. Clark's; therefore, she has this in the bar...
(yes, in Iowa, children are allowed in the bar!)

Grandpa Jim and Reba...they must have been having a serious conversation
Dallas and Grandpa Jim watching some basketball

Until next time...

No comments: