Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hodge-Podge Post

Every child has his "security" item. For Dallas it is Teddy a stuffed bear. Teddy was a gift from a friend when Dallas was born. Here is a picture of when Dallas first became attached to Teddy...
...and he has been chewing on him ever since. These days, Dallas loves to carry Teddy around in his mouth. The poor bear has been through a lot...he has no stuffing left in his mid-section!
But...it makes Dallas happy, and that's what matters most.

Alright, I'm a little embarrassed to put this next picture on the blog, but Doug is making me. He was so proud that he was able to get Dallas to do this...
Yep, my kid is going to be the bully giving all the other kids in school wedgies!

Now, from orneryness to sweetness...
It is so much fun playing dress-up with her :)

Yesterday, I went to start the truck and I found these tracks on the porch!!!
Yes, they are deer tracks...on my porch, by my backdoor!

Finally...someone's in the kitchen with Momma...
Dallas wanted to help make breakfast. He's a very good mixer.

Until next time...

4 comments:

Stacia said...

Nice pictures! so much to say... 1 cute teddy 2 nice pink .... 3 cute sweater & hat 4 wow! maybe that deer wanted some breakfast?! 5 great kitchen helper you got there! :)

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute in the sweater and hat! Thanks for posting the picture.

Missy!! said...

That poor teddy! You should search the stores and buy every one identical to it. If it looks that bad after 2 years.. imagine what another 2 will do to it!

As far as your son being wedgie king... seriously?! Every kid has to know how to do a good one..self protection (or something to that effect!)

Connie said...

What sweet babes! And they just keep getting sweeter. Glad to see Dallas wearing that Cow outfit. I had to get it when I saw it. Shame on daddy. Believe me, WE DID NOT TEACH DOUG TO DO THAT! I wonder who Dallas will try to do that to next? I'll be watching him. He is so much fun.