Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Dreaming of Summer Days

Yes, Dallas fell asleep in his high chair during lunch the other day. He is in the midst of changing his schedule. He used to get up around 8 a.m., but he has been getting up at 7 a.m. for about a week; therefore, he is extremely tired by the time it gets to lunch. After taking him to bed, I decided to make a special dessert to help us think of warmer weather...Rhubarb Pie!
Silly me though...I burned my hand when I took it out of the oven...
Oh, well...it was worth the pain. It was delicious! Warm pie with a scoop (or two) of ice cream!

Until next time...

1 comment:

Carla said...

Thanks for the comment on our basement. We did paint all the trim and baseboard before we hung it, but once we hang it, we typically fill nail holes, sand and re-paint so it is smooth and sleek. Your pie looks yummy!