Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Un-Creative Title

I'm sorry I don't have anything cute to name this post. It is just some random pictures from the weekend and the beginning of our week. Enjoy!

Reba watching the Colts game with me on Sunday. (She was excited for the victory)Once Dallas saw Reba was getting her picture taken, he had to climb up and get in one as well.
Have you ever gotten lost in a good book? Well, we about lost Dallas in the pile of books!
Reba has gone from a pacifier girl to a thumb sucker!
Wide-eyed after bath time. I love how her hair is going every which way. I'm thankful she still has hair on top of her head because she has a major bald spot on the back of her head!
Until next time...

p.s. I hope the pictures aren't too blurring...I used a new method to downsize my pictures this time.

3 comments:

Stacia said...

That is a good title. Sometimes I leave mine blank! :) Great pictures!!!

Missy!! said...

RIGHT ON REBA!! I was a thumb sucker too!! :) HOwever, I gave it up when I graduated from college.. you know.. didn't wanna be a professional who sucked her thumb!! :) Actually I gave it up in K to get my ears pierced.. I hope Reba has an easier time than I did! :(

Hofmann said...

Dallas was cute sitting in his ple of books! Jenna loves to do the same thing. Reba is a doll, I think thumb sucking is cute!