Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas with the Bergmans

We woke up early on Christmas morning to find what Santa had left at my parent's house. We then loaded up the kids and headed to Mass where we met up with Doug's mom, dad, and sister. After church, we headed back to Bob and Connie's house to open more presents and find what Santa had left there.

We are very blessed - or maybe very spoiled

I'm not sure who was more excited to open presents.
Dallas searching for his dad to get help opening another tractor!
Reba getting in on the present opening.
Dallas showing off his new Colts plate setting.
Doug and I got this lawn mower for him...which I really think was one of his favorites. Here he is taking a break from mowing the living room to get a "drink".
Dallas also got a John Deere Kids video...he found a comfy spot on Gram's feet for watching it.
This video is of Dallas mowing the living room carpet! (sorry it is a little dark)
Until next time...

2 comments:

Missy!! said...

Oh my! I heard Reba in the back ground and couldn't help but think, who is making that noise! Then I heard her get a little fussier.. and the light bulb came on! :)

Dallas is so funny with his lawn mower.. I think you should give him the real thing!! Or at least a vacuum!

connie said...

Thanks for sharing all the great photos. I so enjoy them. We all had a wonderful Christmas with all of you. I miss you all.