Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Playing Catch Up

Doug, Dallas, Reba, Charlie, Fred and I all headed to Indiana last Wednesday for our Thanksgiving vaca. We had such a wonderful trip - spending lots of time with family and enjoying some delicious food. Here are a few pictures from our trip. I'm sorry for having forgot my camera during the Rosenfeld dinner.


Reba after getting a bath. Grandma loves her grandbabies

Dallas and his 2nd cousin Sariah (there is about 9 months difference between them)
GG and her great-grandbabies
Dallas loved playing in Grandma's wheelchair
Dallas is learning lots of animal sounds...his current favorite happens to be a cat!
Taking a tractor ride with Grandpa
Reba posing for a photo
The Robertson girls
Great-Grandpa and his newest great-grandbabies!
Our first attempt at a picture of these future Boilers
This one was much better! L-R: Reba (2 weeks), George Martin (11 weeks), and Autumn (8 weeks)
My crew made it back home about midnight Monday morning. Thankfully, the kiddos slept a great deal of the way home. Monday afternoon I had to meet Katie to get some things we had left. Dallas crashed in the recliner just before leaving!
Monday evening Dallas was trying to pick Reba up, so Daddy helped Dallas "hold" his little sister.
Until next time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVED THE PICTURES, SUCH A NICE VISIT WE HAD, GLAD YOU ARE HOME SAFE AND ALREADY LOOKING FORWARD TO CHRISTMAS. LOVE YOU ALL! GG

Gram Bergman said...

I loved the pics also. Hey, from now on I'm going to do my best to remind you of your camera for our get togethers! I wish I would have this time. Darn it! I remembered mine though and thats good for me to actually remember myself. I'll try harder next time. we can get plenty of them when you guys are home for Christmas. Kiss those babies for me.