Thursday, November 12, 2009

Week 39!

Another week closer to due date.
I'm still feeling well, just getting anxious for Baby Gertie's arrival. I forgot to mention in my doctor appointment update post that we learned Dallas will not be able to meet Baby Gertie in the hospital...he will have to wait for us to bring her/him home to meet. The hospital is not allowing any visitors under the age of 18 during the flu season. Doug and I are really bumbed about this, but we also understand the precautions the hospital is taking. I learned from a friend in Kentucky, that is due in December, that her hospital is not allowing any visitors in the maternity area besides the father! Thankfully, my hospital is allowing adult visitors, but that is limited to 2 at a time.
Until next time...

1 comment:

Erin P said...

You look great! Can't wait to hear about Gertie's grand entrance into the world! Is Dallas excited about being a big brother/does he have it figured out? ha