Monday, November 16, 2009

Baby Gertie Check-up

This morning, I had a check-up with Dr. Smollen for Baby Gertie. Things are progressing...I am dilated to a 2 and 80% effaced. Baby Gertie's heartrate was at 150 beats/min. And, Dr. Smollen assured me that Baby Gertie is head down. It is just a waiting game now!

This weekend Doug and I worked more on Dallas' new room. I cleaned out the junk in the closet, removed my clothes and put Dallas' in. I was also able to get the storage totes of clothes Dallas has outgrown in the closet. I put plastic on the windows to help cut down on the draft, and I hung new curtains in the room as well. Tonight after work, Doug is getting the 2nd crib from a friend. Hopefully, we will get it put together tonight as well, and Dallas can start sleeping in his new room.

Until next time...

3 comments:

Jennifer E. said...

Very exciting! How´s Dallas handling the changes? Let me know if you need anything.
Jennifer E.

Erin P said...

Yay! Come on Gertie!! :) Exciting changes are about to happen in the Bergman household!

Kristin said...

Yah!! It'll be here before you know it...sounds like lots of exciting changes are in store!