Friday, October 30, 2009

Week 37 (updated)

Let the countdown continue! Only 3 weeks until due date :)
Make sure you submit your guesses for the baby pole (see previous post).

Here is a little comparison of what I looked like at 37 weeks while pregnant with Dallas.
I am headed to the doctor this morning for another Baby Gertie check-up. Let's hope my blood pressure is down this time! I will update how it goes when I get home. I am feeling lots better, and not coughing as much as before, but sleep is getting very difficult. I just can't get comfortable. Oh, well...I guess I'm just preparing myself for those every 2-3 hour feedings!
Until next time...

Update: Everything went really well at the doctor this morning. Dallas got to meet The Cat in the Hat, and he even got a candy bar...lucky! As far as Gertie, all is good and growing. I have put on a few more pounds since my last visit, but my blood pressure was back down to normal! Baby Gertie's heartbeat was right around 150 beats/min...it is beginning to slow down, but s/he is still as active as ever. Dr. Smollen did comment once again how great my ankles looked...she is kind of crazy like that!

1 comment:

Carla said...

Hey, look...twins! (I mean you and the girl to your R or L). I love the newer hair style! You're lookin' good! Hang in there!