Monday, September 28, 2009

Weekend Pictures

Hello All! I believe it has been a little while since I have posted any pictures of Dallas, so I have some pictures of our weekend!

Doug and I decided that we should bring the dogs inside for a while - they have been getting neglected lately due to the remodeling project, Labor Day visitors, and everything else that has been happening in our house. We then decided that they needed a bath before coming in the house! Of course, Dallas wanted to help too.

Dallas helped blow the loose hair from Charlie...
It was such a big task that he then had to take a break...
I wasn't able to get pictures during the actual washing...but here is Charlie and Dallas after the bath.
(my apologies for Dallas being blurry...he doesn't really hold still anymore!)
Until next time...

1 comment:

Aunt Katie said...

Dallas looks so big in those long jeans and big boy shoes! Great pics!!!