Thursday, September 10, 2009

Week 30

I'm Back! After a couple week's worth of absence, I'm trying to get back on schedule. I once again apologize to those that look forward to the weekly belly pics, but it has just been plain crazy around here!
Baby Gertie and I had our monthly check-up last Wednesday (Sept. 2). I also did my glucose screen at that point for gestational diabetes. I have not heard a thing back from the doctor's office...so we are assuming no news is good news. As far as the monthly check-up, everything is still on track. I was up a whopping 4 pounds since my last visit four weeks ago! I guess that means Gertie is growing.

This last weekend, I was also accused of stuffing my shirt to make my belly appear bigger in the pictures. I promise, this is not the case...I guess the camera really does add pounds!
All in all, everything is still the same: lots of movement from baby, energy level is going down, leg cramps in the middle of the night, and of course, not being able to find a comfortable sleeping position!
Until next time...

4 comments:

Erin P said...

You are so stinkin' cute! Love the "Gertie-belly" haha Glad you're keeping us updated! :)

Unknown said...

You look so GREAT...just like you are hiding a little basketball under your shirt!

connie said...

you look good as always. did they get a heart beat this time? so glad you feel so well.

Missy!! said...

Wow! You are carrying Gertie so far forward! So.. wives tales.. does that mean a boy or girl?