Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Camera Drives Me Crazy!

I'm sorry for not having posted anything in a few days. Something is going crazy with my camera at the current moment. Each time I turn it on, it says that I need to format my card. It has done this before, and I have solved the problem by either removing the battery and/or memory card for a few moments. I have done this multiple times for the past 3 days, and it is not working. I am scared to format the card because there are pictures from our afternoon at the Grinnell Ag Appreciation Day. They had a petting zoo, and there were some great pictures of Dallas with the animals! I have even tried downloading the pictures to my computer, but the computer won't recognize that the camera is connected. {frustration!}

In other news, Doug and I have been busy over the weekend working on the bathroom closet. We did not worry about it for the Labor Day reunion...so it was still showing the studs and subfloor when all our visitors were here. Over the weekend, we were able to lay the new vinyl floor and hang the drywall. I have been able to complete the spackling (which I'm afraid looks better than the rest of the bathroom) yesterday and today. Tonight, Doug and I finished hanging the supports for the new shelves. With a little luck, I will be able to paint it tomorrow. We still need to cut the shelves and paint them, as well as paint the new door.

Today, I canned more tomatoes while Dallas napped. I did 9 pints of whole tomatoes...they will taste great in chili this winter! We have a few more tomatoes; not sure what we will make next, but we are leaning toward more salsa!

Dallas and I even found time to go to the chiropractor and play outside today, too! Needless to say, I'm tired. With that being said...I'm going to bed.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Carla said...

Good luck with the camera! And, be careful painting in such a small area that can be poorly ventilated while you're pregnant! Sounds like it's coming along!