Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy Fall Ya'all!

Enjoy the new background!

I just wanted to say that we are still here...we are just enjoying these last few days of summer weather. I can't believe it is officially fall. I think this definitely had to be the coolest (temperature) summer I have ever experienced.

With fall upon us, that means:
  • Sorting through the closets and packing away the summer clothes
  • Getting out the long sleeve t-shirts, sweatshirts, and sweaters.
  • Football season is here (Go Colts!).
  • Baby Gertie will be arriving very soon.
  • I need to get things ready for Baby Gertie...
  • Pumpkin patches, pumpkin carving, and pumpkin pies
  • Leaves changing
  • Farmers will be beginning to harvest
  • and, of course, flu season...which Doug and I are going to get our flu shots this morning, so I had better get moving
Until next time...

1 comment:

Erin P said...

I was beginning to think you'd forgotten how to work the computer! haha ;) Glad to hear you guys have been enjoying the weather...it's been soooooo nice!