Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Family Meeting

Dallas is currently in Indiana spending lots of time with his grandparents. He has been staying with my parents since the weekend, and will spend the second half of his week with Doug's parents.

In addition to Dallas being in the Hoosier state, his cousin - technically second cousin - is also visiting! This was the first time Dallas and Sariah have met. Luckily, Granny - also known as GG - captured some pictures and sent them my way. I do believe they had a wonderful lunch.

**Oh, yeah...my mom was there, along with Sariah's mom (Stacia - my cousin), dad (Adrian), grandma and grandpa (my aunt Patti and Uncle Steve), and an aunt and uncle of ours!

Enjoy the pictures...
My son (16 months) looks huge sitting next to Sariah (7 months)!
I'm thinking it was impossible to get everyone to look at the same time!
Until next time...

4 comments:

Stacia said...

actually wouldn't he be my 2nd cousin and her 3rd cousin???

Rajean B. said...

You may be right Stacia...I'm not sure how all that 2nd and 3rd and twice removed all works!

Missy!! said...

I was always under the impression that you and Stacia were first cousins... so Stacia and Dallas would be first cousins once removed.. while Dallas and Sariah would be second cousins...But.. I could be way wrong! (Wouldn't be the first time now would it!?) :)

Katie said...

You all had me confused...so I looked it up! Check out this site, and it explains it all!

http://sonic.net/~fredd/cousins.html