Thursday, June 18, 2009

Week 18

I can't believe I am already at 18 weeks! We are almost half-way through this pregnancy!!! I'm sure for most of you that seems even crazier because you haven't known about Gertie all that long. I am feeling pretty well, and my energy is slowly making a comeback. This week has been hard in the mornings because Doug and I have been running the "fun and games" section at VBS in the evenings. Tonight is the last night for that, so maybe I won't be out so late for a while!

Here is the week 18 picture. I have been feeling Gertie move for a couple weeks now. I'm not sure if I have mentioned that. I usually only feel "her" in the evening after laying down for bed. As far as her development, she is around 5 inches in length and weighs about 5 ounces. And, yes, it has gotten hot this week. Luckily, my tank-tops are stretchy and still fit!

Until next time...

No comments: