Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Pool Party

Yesterday was a big pool party for Dallas. The temperatures were in the mid-90's, with heat index of 100+. Needless to say...it was hot! I got Dallas' pool out around 9:30 yesterday morning, and he swam until noon when it was time for lunch. He then took a great afternoon nap, and when Doug got home and we had supper, it was back in the pool! These pictures are from the evening swim.

Dallas' favorite thing to do was fill his watering can and then dump it - either back in the pool, on himself or on me!
Lounging pool side with the boys
I wasn't really planning on him getting in the pool, so he had on his regular diaper...boy, do those things retain the water!
While sitting by the pool, I realize I hardly ever post pictures of the boys...so I took their pictures so I could post them. They enjoyed the day in the shade yesterday...even Fred who loves the sun!

Until next time...

2 comments:

Erin P said...

haha...looks like a great day! :)

Aunt Lisa said...

Hey where is his "Cold One" at?!?!