Saturday, May 23, 2009

New Play Pen?

OK...so I was never able to tell a short story...so I just have to tell some back history to these pictures.

We have been recently keeping the dogs in the kennel outside to "protect" the garden from critters and deer. Thursday night/Friday morning, Fred escaped. He had jumped on and pushed on the side of the kennel enough to pull it from the bottom rail. When Doug got up Friday morning, he tied Fred out on his cable. Fast forward a few hours...Dallas and I had to run some errands in town. We couldn't leave Fred on the cable with us gone and we couldn't put him in the kennel because we hadn't fixed the hole; therefore, I put him in the crate on the porch. After returning home, I forgot to shut the door to the crate when putting Fred back on the cable. Fast forward a few more hours to supper time...Doug was grilling and watching Dallas while I set the table and what not. That's when Dallas discovered a new place to play...
What a ham! The picture above has to be one of my all-time favs. Also, notice that he took his tractor in there as well.
Alright, I had better go fix some breakfast...have a great weekend!
Until next time...


2 comments:

Missy!! said...

That is way to funny! :) What a character you have!

Erin P said...

haha...great picture! Can't wait to see you guys next weekend!! :)