Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Hump Day!

Because I haven't put up pictures recently, I thought I would take some time to do so...

Dallas taking Dad for a ride the other night.
If it has wheels, Dallas will push it across the floor!
Did you know it was already time to harvest the crops?
Grandpa Robertson would be so proud...Finally, we were able to play outside today since the weather was awesome...apparently, Dallas got hungry while we were playing...
And no, that's not chocolate cake
Until next time...

4 comments:

Erin P said...

hahaha...dirt pudding, huh? :p Cute pics! He's getting so big! Can't wait to see all of you at the end of May!!!!

Unknown said...

PLLLLEASE tell me that's mud and not a 'doggie present.' Glad you are getting some good weather!

gram said...

I'm going to pretend that is chocolate cake if you don't mind. Love the pics, he is adorable,of course!

Rajean B. said...

Yes, that was dirt and not a doggie present.