Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Taste of Spring

I've been doing some "Spring Cleaning" around the house trying to get things together for a garage sale. Therefore, there are some extra boxes in the kitchen, and Dallas decided to help sort through them!
When he realized I had the camera out, he want to play with it. When I wouldn't let him, this is what happened...
So, to get back in a happy mood...we went outside to play!
We had sunshine and warm temps all day. It was awesome!
I cleaned out some flower beds, and Dallas taste-tested a stick he found.
Notice his hat? Grandma and Grandpa R got that for him last summer. It has a Dorset sheep and says Triple R Dorsets!

Dallas then realized his puppies were out in the kennel, so he decided to go see them.
End of the sidewalk.
Made it to the shadow of the tree.
He finally stopped to look back once he got to the garage! (Go ahead...scroll back up to the first picture of him crawling away. That building on the left edge of the photo...that's the garage!)
Playing with Daddy when he got home from work.
Chillin'
Until next time...

3 comments:

Hofmann said...

Looks like you guys were having lots of fun outside. I am glad the weather has finally warmed up for you! It has been beautiful here, too. We have been strollin' through the neighborhood.

Missy!! said...

I love how he threw his little fit! That is too funny! Think of how fast he'll make it to the dogs when he starts walking! He'll keep his mommy running! :)

Melissa Lakes said...

I just get struck in every picture by how much he looks like Doug! Talk about a little mini-me!