Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Catching Up

Again.

I am going to start off by saying that I have had good intentions of updating pictures. Of course, the road to you know where is paved with good intentions.

I spent Saturday morning downloading the pictures from the camera and downsizing them. Doug and Dallas went to a toy show, so it was the perfect opportunity to update the blog. Plus, it was a rainy day, not too much on TV, you know...one of those days. When I finished downsizing the pictures, the rain had picked up and a fog was starting to set in. For those that don't know...our internet is from a satelite signal. Therefore, when the weather is bad (i.e. lots of fog), we don't get internet service. It finally stopped raining this afternoon. The fog finally lifted around 5 o'clock...so I'm now updating the blog!

This, of course, is the same reason for me not following other blogs lately.

You will find two more post following this one. I'm warning you...there are a lot of pictures. (Connie and anyone else with dial up...you might just let the computer sit for a while so they can all load.)

Enjoy!

Until next time...

No comments: