Thursday, February 26, 2009

Frequent Driver

We are back in Indiana. Yes, we made it back to Iowa on Monday, but one of my uncles (my dad's older brother) passed away on Tuesday so Katie, Dallas, and I came back on Wednesday. Doug was able to change his flight, and he flew into Indy this morning. He will be able to ride back with us on Sunday. The viewing is tomorrow evening and the funeral is on Saturday. Please keep our family in your prayers as we go through the next few days, weeks, and months.

Until next time...

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Jean,
So sorry to hear about your uncle. My grandma passed away last week, so I know all the challenges your family will be facing over the next few weeks. Your family is in my prayers. Take care and be safe with all of your travels.

Missy!! said...

What a mournful trip... loss of a loved one is never easy. I'll keep your whole family in my prayers.

The Schneider's said...

So sorry to hear of your loss, please send our condolences to your family. You have our thoughts and prayers.