Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas Vacation Continued

Sorry, I'm still adding pictures from our trip to Indiana for the holidays. I'm almost finished! Let's see...where did I leave off? Oh, yes...Christmas Day...

So, the day after Christmas, we met up with our good friends Dave and Pam and Cari. We had a wonderful lunch that Pam prepared. Dallas was in a fairly good mood for most of the visit. But...as you have probably guessed, I didn't get the camera out!

After visiting with them, we went out to dinner with my family. My sister, Lisa, took us to the Melting Pot as part of our Christmas gift. It was such an enjoyable evening, and the food was A.W.E.S.O.M.E. Here are a few pictures from the event.

Dallas must have had too much fun...
The final course for the meal was the chocolate fondue...they even set it on fire!

The Sunday following Christmas was spent with my dad's family. We gathered for lunch at my Aunt Joyce and Uncle George's. Just about everyone was able to make it. I think their house shrunk since the last time we visited!

Dallas getting to use the high chair that has been around for a few years...
He loved beating on the tray...it makes a completely different sound than the one at our house!

The only picture I captured of Dallas and Austin...it was getting late in the day, and neither one was in the mood for a photo shoot!
I forget which day this was, but Dallas and I tagged along for some shopping with Grandma Robertson, Aunt Katie, and GG. We even grabbed some lunch with Grandpa Robertson and Aunt Lisa. Dallas was eating off Grandpa's plate!
Until next time...

No comments: