Sunday, December 14, 2008

Movin' and Groovin'

This video was taken on Dallas' 9 month birthday! He really got into (what I'm calling) a crawling mode. He can really make his way across a room these days.

Doug took Friday afternoon off work so he could take Dallas in for his 9 month check-up. Dallas weighed in at 21 pounds and 11 ounces, and he was 28 1/2 inches. I don't agree with his height, but I also know how difficult it is to measure a wiggling baby. (This is the same height he was measured at during his 6 month check up.) Anyway, the doctor says he is doing great! He also received his second flu shot, and he had his hemoglobin level checked (which was normal).

Here are a few pictures from that day...I guess I'm starting to slack on my picture taking!

...and yes, Dallas opened that cabinet door, removed his socks, and was trying to eat the rug!

Pop-Eye!

Dallas got to help one of Missy Buhr's students with a class project this week. We received Flat Stan in the mail (from a story the kiddos read in class), and then we got to show him around Williamsburg. This was their picture together; before Dallas ripped off Flat Stan's arm...sorry Missy, I did tape it back on!

Have a great week!

Until next time...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The second picture after the video looks like a different kid, maybe its the view, haha....Anyways, he's so cute and I can't hardly wait to see him:)

Missy!! said...

HAHAHAH! Ripped it plum off huh?! That is too funny! I won't tell the kids that.. perhaps you should write that into his paragraph, he did something cool and it broke :) Not monster baby rips arm from socket! heheh


By the way.. I want a new video.. with better lighting! :)

Rajean B. said...

Sorry, Missy...I'm not a professional videographer!

Missy!! said...

Well.. pretend and open up some shades! Let me see that little man in motion!

Missy!! said...

Little Man gets the award! FIRST Stanley returned! The kiddos thought it was so funny.. "Is he hanging out the car window?" "Look at him with that little boy!" goodness! I think they had NO idea what to expect! Thanks for being such a trooper. They also thought it was funny that Dallas tried to eat him, so I showed them where you had to do reconstructive surgery! What a riot!