Friday, November 21, 2008

Videos

These may not be the best videos, but they will give you a glimpse into what our little guy can do!





We can hardly wait for Thanksgiving! Hopefully, the weather is good for our travels. I am going to apologize now for the lack of posts in the days to come. I will try my best to catch up quickly after Thanksgiving. Cross your fingers that I remember to take pictures!

Until next time...

p.s. just to let you know...it took me practically all day to upload these videos! My internet connection has been very crazy today.

3 comments:

The Schneider's said...

Looks like your fun is just starting! Happy traveling to you, I'm sure the families will be ecstatic to see Dallas...and maybe you guys too :-)

Melissa Lakes said...

He's so cute! Have a great holiday and safe travels!

Missy!! said...

I love the top one... scratching his head.. totally oblivious that his mommy is calling out to him. Then it's like.. "oh.. hi mom!" :) too cute!