Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Thanks for Coming!

This past weekend my Grandpa and Gram Bergman and Aunt Josie came to visit! I had such a wonderful time with them. Gram and Aunt Josie even got to watch me on Saturday while Mommy went with Daddy and Grandpa to the toy tractor show. Daddy said it would be too crowded for me to go along, and it was very cold on Saturday. Here are some pictures from the weekend!

Gram brought me lots of winter clothes, toys, and books. There were a couple new hats, but I had to wear them both in order to cover my ears!
Gram gave me a bath before church on Sunday morning. Usually, I take my baths in the bathtub, but with only one bathroom in the house, it was easier to take my bath in the sink. Especially since everyone else was using the bathroom to get ready!
I read Gram some of my books...
Ooooo...I would love to play with that toy!
Grandpa and Gram got that planter for Daddy for his birthday...he would not let me play with it though.

Mommy and Daddy bought me a new sweatshirt at the toy show!
{Note: if you click on the picture, it will enlarge and you will be able to see my top teeth!}

One of the toys in the bin Gram brought! I now have my own cell phone!
It was too cold to ride on Daddy's big tractor, so Mommy took me for a ride in the house!Love,
Dallas

3 comments:

Erin P said...

Looks like everyone had a fun weekend! :) I love the picture of you giving Dallas a tractor ride in the house! ha

Anonymous said...

We had such a wonderful time at Doug, Rajean and Dallas's this past weekend. Its always so hard to leave them. We miss them so much. Happy 8 months birthday to Dallas. Its so hard to believe. Time has gone much too fast. I love you Dallas, Love Gram Bergman

Missy!! said...

How fun! I tell ya... I don't know how the little man puts up with ya'll.. fussin over him.. buying him things.. on second thought.. how do I jump on this banwagon!? :)