Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I just wanted to drop a quick note to say "Happy Thanksgiving"! We made it to Indiana on Tuesday evening. The trip was great. Dallas slept about half the way and was playful and talkative the other half. We tagged along with my parents to a basketball game that evening...Southwestern vs. Edinburgh. On Wednesday, I made 4 pumpkin pies for the family dinners. Thursday was the big turkey feast. We joined Doug's family for the noon dinner and a few games. In the early afternoon, we headed back to my parents' house for a second dinner. I did remember to take some pictures, but I don't have the cable to transfer them to the computer. So...you will have to wait until I'm back in Iowa to see pictures. Tomorrow (Friday), I hope to do a little Christmas shopping and then, another dinner in the evening. Saturday, we have one more dinner, and then it's loading the truck and heading west on Sunday.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Glad to hear you are having such a great time in Indiana :)

Missy!! said...

Oh my! It sounds like you were super busy! :) But I'm sure you guys had a great time.. I bet Dallas got so much lovin.... goodness!: )