Wednesday, November 12, 2008

8 Months Old

OK, so I am a day late, but I know you really won't mind. Dallas had his 8th month birthday yesterday. He is growing and changing all the time. Which, I'm sure all you other moms know how that is. He has started to get up on all fours and rock a few times, but no forward movement. He is also starting to grab on to things like he wants to pull himself up. I guess I should continue to enjoy these last few moments of him not getting into things!

As far as his growth stats...I'm guessing he is around 21 or 22 pounds and probably close to 30 inches tall. Again, these are just estimates. I tried sitting him on our scales, and they read 19 pounds! I know that can't be true, he hasn't lost weight since his last check-up... wait, does that mean my weight is off as well? Nahh...

I have also tried taking a tape measure to see his height, but he pulls on it and wiggles too much! I guess you and I will have to wait until his next well-baby check-up on the 12th of December for the accurate measurements.

So...until then, just enjoy the pictures and know that he is definitely a growing boy!

What are you doing, Mom?Dallas' latest trick...sticking out his tongue!
Cheese!
Here's one of Doug when he was 8 months old...
There might be a slight resemblance...

Until next time...

3 comments:

Michelle said...

He's so cute! Looks just like Daddy!!

Melissa Lakes said...

It's amazing how much they look alike! Talk about family resemblance!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry Rajean,but they really do look a lot alike. Yet, sometimes I can see a look from Dallas and he reminds me of you. I wish I could remember where I got that hobby horse and what the heck happened to it. I miss those days with my kids, so just hang on to every moment you can with that little Dallas. I miss him so and I just seen him last weekend. Never enough time. Love you guys