Saturday, September 6, 2008

Where did the week go?

Wow! It's Saturday already...Here's what we have been up to...

As I mentioned in the last post, Doug, Dallas, Aunt Katie and I all went to Indiana for the long weekend. We left our house around 5 o'clock that afternoon, and arrived around 1:30 Saturday morning. We all slept in on Saturday, and then Doug, Dallas and I met up with Grandpa and Grandma Bergman and Aunt Josie to go to Indy to watch the Indians in action.



Dallas enjoying the game...


After the game, while waiting for the SkyConcert to begin, Grandma Bergman was tossing Dallas in the air...what a great face!


We ended up not staying for the SkyConcert and fireworks. It was going to be another hour (after the game finished) before they were to start. Doug, Dallas, and I were still pretty tired from the trip, so we left.

Sunday we went to church with Grandpa and Grandma Bergman, and then went back to their house for breakfast. Grandma even got to feed Dallas his breakfast...bananas!


Sunday afternoon was the cook-out my parents hosted for friends and family. I took my camera outside with every intention of getting lots of pictures. Well, it was a good thought, but it wasn't carried through. I set my camera down, started chatting, and completely forgot to take lots pictures! Here's the three that I did capture.

Grandma Robertson got to feed Dallas lunch...applesauce and cereal.


Dallas loves to help clean up...


Here's the only picture from the actual cook-out. I can't remember if I took it, or if someone grabbed my camera.


I do believe Dallas is getting ready to get his top teeth. All day at the party, he wanted to chew/suck on the cold water bottles. In addition, he has started to drool a lot (again). And...the other night, he woke up 3 different times through the night. Something he has not done since he was 2 months old!

Grandpa Robertson and Dallas...the day after the party.


As you could probably tell from earlier pictures, Dallas is doing great with the solid foods. He really enjoys bananas and applesauce. He is getting the hang of the carrots.


It is amazing how fast this kid changes. Remember his sitting up picture a few posts ago?

Aug. 21, 2008

Well, here is sitting now...

Sept. 5, 2008

Yesterday, Friday, Dallas had another therapy appointment with Leslie. She was very excited about the progress he has made. She was especially excited to see the little guy sitting up. We go back in another month. Until then, it is more stretching, sitting up, and turning to the left for us. After the appointment, Dallas and I did some grocery shopping. We then spent the afternoon at the Miner's. I had collected a lot of tomatoes from the garden, so Laura and I made and canned salsa! It was a lot of fun, and her boys loved playing with Dallas all afternoon.

Until next time...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the one when he is wearing his jersey, but shouldn't it be a Purdue one...for Doug. Plus he looks so happy. Love Aunt Kelly

Rajean B. said...

Yes, you would think we would have PU items in our home, but we don't have any in a size Dallas is currently wearing. Plus, Doug grew up an IU fan, so we have IU clothes in the closet (I know...big oxymoron).

Missy!! said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH! I was happily reading along, bummed that I missed the cookout.. then I came to a dreadful picture! How could any upstanding, loving, caring, respectable parent EVER put their child in a... a ... a RED jersey!? IU.. come on now B family.. IU?!