Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Catching Up!

Hello Everyone! This is probably going to sound like a broken record, but I'm sorry for not having been the best blogger recently. Life has been busy for us. As you remember, we lost our Internet during the Iowa flooding. We then traveled to Indiana for vacation; Dallas and I stayed for 12 days while Doug had to return to work after staying a long weekend. After Dallas and I got back home, we had a few days to regroup before having all the family come to Iowa for a long weekend. Yesterday, I caught up on my sleep; put away the last few things from the weekend, and downloaded 100 plus pictures! I have been keeping busy today updating the blog...so make sure you scroll down through all the new posts. I believe I put 5 up today alone! I tried to organize them by the events that have happened in the last 2 weeks. Then I realized that I had some more random pictures to add...so enjoy!

Dallas has started to enjoy sitting up...especially in his jump 'n go!


Aunt Katie trying to get a smile out of the little man


Success!


Rock On!


Rocking with Grandma...

Both grandma's did their very best to try and spoil the little guy these past couple weeks!

As most of you know, I love Gerber Daisies. Doug got these for me...and the really opened up this past weekend.


Monday night we had a storm roll through. Fred hates storms, so he tries to get as close as he can with anyone and everyone.


Aunt Josie and Dallas


Gotta love that smile!





Until next time...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh what great pictures - all of them! Dallas is getting so big! Love those smiles!

Marnie

Trina said...

That pic of the gerber daisies is beautiful. That is my favorite flower and the one I chose for my wedding flowers..very exciting..

Rajean B. said...

I used gerbers in my wedding as well. They make for such a colorful arrangement...which was great for me because I couldn't decide on "wedding colors"!