Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tractors

Today, as I was unloading the dishwasher, I heard Dallas shuffling around in his playpen. I went to peek on him to see what he was up to! He had turned himself (kid you not) to get a closer look at Doug's tractors! I think he was trying to decide which one he wanted to play with.


Doug isn't home yet from work...so I don't know what his reaction will be...but I'm sure he will laugh and be proud of his son for wanting the tractor.

We hope everyone has a wonderful, long weekend!

Until next time...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uncle John hopes he picks the best...John Deere of course...

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big he is getting already. I bet he is a pretty easy going baby, and if so you are lucky. Take care this holiday weekend. Wish you three were able to come home for Megan' graduation.

Aunt Kelly

Rajean B. said...

Sorry Uncle John...there are no Deere's in that cabinet...only Olivers!

We are sorry that we weren't able to make it back this weekend. I hope you have a wonderful time this weekend (even though it might be a little sad you see your little girl graduate!). We will be thinking about you all.

Erin P said...

Well...at least those tractors are GREEN! We all know that green tractors are the best! ha

Hope you guys have a great Memorial Day Weekend!

Missy!! said...

:) Like father like son huh!? Andy agreed with his Uncle John about picking the best.. only he said the best is Yellow.. Minneapolis yellow! :)

Oh no.. I feel a HUGE debate over tractors a brewin!

kristen said...

I don't have any opinion about which type, or color, of tractor is superior (I always thought one that worked would be great), but man, you've got that boy trained already. I'm impressed!