Thursday, March 13, 2008

More Family





Hey Everyone, time for another post! Can you guess who these pictures are going to center around? Maybe a little guy named Dallas? You got it! Today Grandpa and Grandma Bergman and Aunt Josie came to visit. Dallas and Mom are doing really good. Dallas is eating like a champ now! He was a little slow the first two days(I was beginning to wonder if he was really my child since I never shy away from food) but he finally came around. He got a Hepatitus B shot today and a few other things to get him ready to go home tomorrow. Mom and Dad sure are anxious to get home! Until next time.

3 comments:

Erin P said...

How cute! Dallas is going to be quite the famous lil guy! haha He's so lucky to have all his grandparents and aunts out to see him!!

Missy!! said...

That is so awesome that all of his aunts and gparents were able to make it out so soon to meet him. (And yes.. I do realize he is the first for both sides, so of course they were going to go out there asap!) I'm just really happy for everyone involved that everyone got to be there! How superly exciting!!

So.. when will you be passing through Illinois on your way "home"?? Ya know.. I'd be okay if you used me for a pit stop... right off of I-74... no yucky rest stop potties.. and if you gave me enough heads up.. I'd even feed ya!! Hey, it will NEVER get any better than that!! :)

Kristin said...

Dallas looks really good in these pictures. His color is beautiful! It looks like everyone is enjoying themselves and Dallas is taking it all in :) Have a safe trip home!