Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

I hope everyone was able to enjoy this holiday with family and/or friends. Doug and I made it to church with little Dallas this morning. I'm very proud to say that he slept through the entire service! Even with all the other babies and toddlers screaming around us! He did get fussy on the ride home, but I can't blame the little man...it had been nearly 4 hours since he ate. Don't we all get fussy around that time?

Doug is making a wonder Easter dinner for us. He has been working so hard on it all day, and he let me take a nap while he was preparing the food. Wasn't that super nice of him? I sure think so.

Again, I hope everyone was able to enjoy the day and rejoice in the meaning of Easter.

Happy, Blessed Easter everyone.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Missy!! said...

Too cute!! Poor little guy.. starving in church!! :) So.. when do we get some more photos?? Hmmm??