Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Baby Update

Here is the update everyone has been waiting for...Buckwheat's progress:


Week 28

I went to the doctor on Monday for our monthly check-up, and the doctor said everything is looking great! I have put on a total of 11 pounds, and I still have my ankles! Buckwheat's heartbeat was a little slower than the last few times we have been in...it was 150 beats/min. Buckwheat is becoming more and more active each day. Luckily, sleeping isn't difficult...Buckwheat likes to sleep when I do! I also had the glucose screening done while at this last appointment. I haven't heard anything back from the lab...so I'm going with the "no news is good news" theory. We go back in a month...then it will be every two weeks! We have 12 weeks to go; Buckwheat will be here before we know it!

Until next time...

4 comments:

Missy!! said...

Ahhh!! Look at that belly!! :)

Anonymous said...

You look great! Glowing!

Anonymous said...

Looking good -- I can't believe you're already 28 weeks...I feel like you are alot further back from me, but you're really not. I'll be 34 weeks on Sunday. It's crazy! And suddenly, super uncomfortable. I'm in that...I'm just ready to have this kid mode now. Kohlhagen stopped by my office yesterday, so I shared your website with him. Not sure if he'll figure out how to message you on here...but he was glad that I shared with him. Hope all is well! :) Happy Friday! -- Kim

Kristin said...

You're looking great! I can't wait to see you in person!