Monday, October 29, 2007

Monday...

So...I was informed over the weekend that I have some active readers who are a little upset when I go "days" without posts. Sorry about that - Aunt Marnie.

Nothing too exciting happening around here. Buckwheat is becoming more active; which is very exciting...and kind of a strange feeling. Doug and I are still discussing names all the time. We just haven't found the "right" one...yet. We still have lots of time to decide and then change our minds.

I went to the local Farmer's Market today to finally pick up some pumpkins. I baked my first one of the season today, and then Doug helped me make some pies to take to work tomorrow for Doug's birthday. They look so good...I just want to cut into one right now!

Well, I'm sure you all are tired of my rambling...so I will go check on my pies and "talk" with you later.

Until next time...

2 comments:

Missy!! said...

So... this fantastic pumpkin pie... is a "family secret recipe" or is it share-able?

Rajean B. said...

It might be share-able...would you like in on it?