Thursday, September 6, 2007

Hungry Boys!

So this morning after I came up from taking my shower, I heard this munching noise in the front room. I had no idea what it was because Doug had already left for work...that only left the boys. Hmm...I wonder what they are up to...



Someone got into the trash and found the box of saltines that I threw away last night! I love how Charlie won't look at the camera, and Fred is acting like it is not his fault.

Here is a close up of Fred...



They are sometimes too cute to scold. Boy...I'm going to make a great mom!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awe thats tooo funny! They just didn't want you to waste the crackers :)

Missy!! said...

You think you have your hands full now..... just wait about a year when Junior begins crawling!!! HAHAHAH.. I can only imagine!! :)


P.S. Thank you so much for your shower gift!! Too bad you can't be here on Sunday... but perhaps November 17th?????????????????????

Rajean B. said...

I've got the 17th marked on the calendar. We're going to try our best. I've enjoyed reading the news about all the planning, and am curious about those flowers!

Kristin said...

I love it! This is exactly what our dog Roger does when he sees an opportunity to get into the food that's left on the couch, counter, or whatever. He won't look at us either when he knows he's done something wrong. Too funny!

Anonymous said...

Atta' way to go Boys! Gives Mom a chance to practice doesn't it! Bet she's practicing "the look" right now!