Thursday, September 17, 2009

18 Month Stats

Yesterday, I took Dallas to the doctor for his 18 month check-up. He did so good at the doctor's office...I was so proud of him. All the nurses kept commenting on how big Dallas had gotten and how cute he was. He just kept smiling and waving at them! Luckily, there were no shots yesterday!!! But, we go back on the 25th for his flu shot and 2nd HeptA shot.

Alright...how big is Dallas?

Height: 34 1/8 inches {90th percentile} - this is up 3 inches from his 1 year check-up
Weight: 28 lb 10 oz {80th percentile} - this is up 4 pounds from his 1 year check-up
Head Circumference: 52 cm {97th percentile}

I apologize for not having a picture...my camera is still on the fritz.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Carla said...

Sounds like he's a growing boy! I need to measure Ciara. We think she has grown a lot in the last month. She has gained about a lb. since I weighed her at home a month or so ago.